How about if we start on this over e-mail and phone ?  A face-to-face meeting is good, but I am already booked Jan 5-9, maybe 12-13, Jan 16-Feb 6th, and Feb 8-11.  I would prefer not to tack on something at the end of the MPI Forum meeting, as I will have been gone from home for most of the month before.  If people would be willing to do this at ORNL, I would be available Jan 14-15, and after Feb 11th.

Rich

On 12/4/08 7:08 PM, "Tim Mattox" <timattox@open-mpi.org> wrote:

I have other meetings so far on Jan 21, and possibly Jan 6-8.
So I would ask we not have the Jan/Feb ORTE meeting either
of those weeks.

Tim Mattox, Ph.D. - http://homepage.mac.com/tmattox/
 tmattox@gmail.com || timattox@open-mpi.org
    I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net/