In order to better track changes on the trunk until we branch for 1.3, we (the release managers) would like to ask that all trunk checkins have corresponding tickets associated with them. This will help us to keep better track of the state of the trunk prior to branching. Note, this is just until we branch, which, hopefully, will be in a few days.
The plan is to branch the trunk for 1.3 this Friday evening (May 23). However, depending on the state of the trunk and the final items to get in before the branch, we might decide to delay the branch until the following Tuesday (May 27). George, Jeff & I will discuss this on Friday afternoon and will send out the final plan for branching (Friday or Tuesday) at that time.