From: Danesh Daroui <Danesh.D@bredband.net>
To: devel@open-mpi.org
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 3:06:06 AM
Subject: [OMPI devel] running Open-MPI on two PCs

Hi all,

I have three linux machines which are connected to each other via a
router. I have installed Open-MPI on two of them and they seems to work
fine. Now I want to submit a job from my third machine to be
run on those two machines which have Open-MPI and use two CPUs for this
job. Is there any special settings that I should do or any link which
can help?

Regards,

Danesh