The compiler warnings should be fixed... thank for the hint, Tim.

On Fr, 2008-02-01 at 20:08 +0100, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
* Tim Prins wrote on Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 04:09:31PM CET:

> Note that this indicates that the file vt_metric_papi.c is being
> compiled *3* times. I am not using a parallel make here. Any ideas why
> it is compiling 3 times?

The file is listed as source file to four different libraries, and
per-target CFLAGS are used for these.  Between one and four of these
libraries are actually built, depending on decisions done at configure
time.

That's absolutely correct.
These four libraries specify the different parallelization types:

libvt: for serial applications which use neither MPI nor OpenMP
libvt.mpi: for MPI parallelized applications
libvt.omp: for OpenMP parallelized applications
libvt.ompi: for hybrid applications (MPI and OpenMP)

Cheers,
Ralf

Matthias Jurenz,
Center for Information Services and
High Performance Computing (ZIH), TU Dresden,
Willersbau A106, Zellescher Weg 12, 01062 Dresden
phone +49-351-463-31945, fax +49-351-463-37773