From:   Richard Graham []
Sent:   Friday, November 02, 2007 02:07 PM Eastern Standard Time
To:     Open MPI Developers
Subject:        Re: [OMPI devel] openib currently broken

R16641 should have fixed the regression.  Anyone using ompi_free_list_t_ex()
and providing
 a memory allocator would have been bitten by this, since I did not update
this function
 (which will be deprecated in favor of a version parallel to
ompi_free_list_t_new) to initialize
 the new fields defined.  From looking through the btls, this seems to be
only the openib btl.