Just made a fix – there was a semi-colon instead of a comma.  I can’t build this, so
 it you want to give it a shot, I would appreciate this.

Rich

On 9/26/07 1:12 PM, "Don Kerr" <Don.Kerr@sun.com> wrote:

Rich,

It appears the the udapl btl is not even building in your tmp branch.

-DON

  "btl_udapl.c", line 305: syntax error before or at: ;
  "btl_udapl.c", line 315: syntax error before or at: )
  "btl_udapl.c", line 374: cannot recover from previous errors
  cc: acomp failed for btl_udapl.c
  make[2]: *** [btl_udapl.lo] Error 1
  make[2]: Leaving directory
  `/opt/mtt/64/non-threaded/free-list-branch-testing/installs/3m5g/src/free_list/ompi/mca/btl/udapl'
  make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
  make[1]: Leaving directory
  `/opt/mtt/64/non-threaded/free-list-branch-testing/installs/3m5g/src/free_list/ompi'
  make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1