OFED is already in Debian as far as I know. At least Roland Dreier takes care of uploading some IB-related packages. And I didn't have any problem getting Mellanox IB to work on Debian in the last years, but I haven't played with Mellanox custom APIs.

Brice

Le 07/11/2013 20:27, Mike Dubman a écrit :
it is for MOFED now and probably OFED later.
will rename to contrib/dist/mofed tomorrow.

Thanks

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres@cisco.com> wrote:
On Nov 7, 2013, at 10:21 AM, Mike Dubman <miked@dev.mellanox.co.il> wrote:

> sorry, I though it was mentioned:
> motivation is to build .deb OMPI package as part of debian/ubuntu ofed distribution.

Ah, this is a fairly critical piece of information that was not supplied.  :-)

Is this OFED or MOFED?  I thought OFED stopped shipping MPI's a while ago...?

How about having a contrib/dist/[m]ofed directory, and put all this stuff in there?  (you may even want contrib/dist/ofed/rhel and contrib/dist/ofed/debian, ...etc.).

jsquyres@cisco.com