One use-case is in an open source code base, another I'm not sure about but may be. I expect both of those will surface (in one way or another) by end of the year.

The other one is proprietary for now - don't know their long-term plans.

On Oct 9, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Bibrak Qamar <bibrakc@gmail.com> wrote:

Just curious, are these projects open ?

Bibrak Qamar

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Ralph Castain <rhc@open-mpi.org> wrote:
Actually, yes! Now that the bindings have been updated, we have several projects getting underway - just had a conference call about one of them this morning :-)