I can kick it off now - will take a little while to hit the web site.

On Apr 4, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Paul Hargrove <phhargrove@lbl.gov> wrote:

Pasha,

I have at least one system where I can reproduce the problem, but don't have up-to-date autotools.
So, I can only test from a tarball.

If somebody can roll me a tarball of r28289 I can test ASAP.
Otherwise I'll try to remember to test from tonight's trunk nightly once it appears.

-Paul

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Shamis, Pavel <shamisp@ornl.gov> wrote:
I pushed a bugfix to trunk (r28289). I don't have an access to a platform with XRC (MOFED) installation, so this is a "blind" bugfix. If you have a system with XRC, please test this revision. Hopefully this resolves the problem.

Regards,
- Pavel (Pasha) Shamis

On Apr 4, 2013, at 3:28 PM, Ralph Castain <rhc@open-mpi.org> wrote:

> This is being addressed - however, for now, try configuring it with  "--disable-openib-connectx-xrc"
>
> On Apr 4, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Ralph Castain <rhc@open-mpi.org> wrote:
>
>> Sadly, the IB folks never fixed this - sigh.
>>
>> I'll fix it in the trunk and then CMR it for 1.7. Unfortunately, it requires that you have both IB and XRC to see it, which us non-IB-vendors in the devel community don't.
>>

>> On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:44 AM, Ralph Castain <rhc@open-mpi.org> wrote:

Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove@lbl.gov
Future Technologies Group
Computer and Data Sciences Department     Tel: +1-510-495-2352
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory     Fax: +1-510-486-6900