From: devel-bounces@open-mpi.org [mailto:devel-bounces@open-mpi.org] On Behalf Of Paul Hargrove
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:10 PM
To: Open MPI Developers
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] About Marshalling and Umarshalling

Santhosh,

I think Ralph wants you to give your definitions for "Marshlling" and "Unmashalling".

Otherwise, it is not clear to him or others exactly what you are asking, because there are multiple possible meanings for those terms.

-Paul

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Santhosh Kokala <Santhosh.Kokala@riverbed.com> wrote:

I wanted to know how does OpenMPI achieve marshaling and unmarshalling? If not how does it communicate with various hosts with various architectures?