Hi Jeff,
I shared the openpi libraries through NFS. I am able to ssh with out password, using id_rsa and eval`ssh-agent`
I got mpirun run the thee test you mentioned below. The test succeed only if I run on the master.
I am running with the mpiu user with same UID,
But I am not able to run the mpirun on the remote host. The message I got when I run on the remote host is below.
I have check the permission on the .ssh and libraries, and I included the PATH in .bashrc and .bash_profile, I tried modify /etc/profile but not sure how to do it.
I attached the screen shoot when I run on the master.

shell$ mpirun--debig-daemons --host tango1 hello_world
-bash:/home/openmpi/bin/mpirun: Permission denied

Sandra Guija