Hello,

I decided to use an environment with Fedora 5 and gcc 4.1.0.
I tried to installed 1.6.2 and it failed, then tried 1.4.5 and it failed, then 1.2.9 and I did not get any error.

how I can check if the installation works, prior to configure the cluster
Also, it will be ok if I copy the openmpi-1.2.9  directory to the other nodes? The installation took like almost 3 hours.

I sent the "ccIVTymL.out" file to the forum but my mail is waiting for moderator approval

Thanks
Sandra Guija