Folks at Oracle should decide, but I suspect "Solaris 10" should be updated to "Solaris 10 and 11", or just "11".
On 2/22/2012 2:44 PM, Jeffrey Squyres wrote:
Please verify this list of supported systems for the v1.5.5 release:
- The run-time systems that are currently supported are:
- rsh / ssh
- PBS Pro, Open PBS, Torque
- Platform LSF (v7.0.2 and later)
- Cray XT-3, XT-4, and XT-5
- Oracle Grid Engine (OGE) 6.1, 6.2 and open source Grid Engine
- Microsoft Windows CCP (Microsoft Windows server 2003 and 2008)
- Systems that have been tested are:
- Linux (various flavors/distros), 32 bit, with gcc, and Oracle
Solaris Studio 12
- Linux (various flavors/distros), 64 bit (x86), with gcc, Absoft,
Intel, Portland, and Oracle Solaris Studio 12 compilers (*)
- OS X (10.5, 10.6, 10.7), 32 and 64 bit (x86_64), with gcc and
Absoft compilers (*)
- Oracle Solaris 10, 32 and 64 bit (SPARC, i386, x86_64), with
Oracle Solaris Studio 12
(*) Be sure to read the Compiler Notes, below.
- Other systems have been lightly (but not fully tested):
- Other 64 bit platforms (e.g., Linux on PPC64)
- Microsoft Windows CCP (Microsoft Windows server 2003 and 2008);
see the README.WINDOWS file.