Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI devel] openmpi-1.8.2rc2 and f08 interface built with PGI-14.7 causes link error
From: Gilles GOUAILLARDET (gilles.gouaillardet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-30 11:31:49

I will fix this tomorrow

Right now, --enable-mpi-fortran is --enable-mpi-fortran=yes is --enable-mpi-fortran=all :
So configure aborts if not all bindings can be built

In ompi_configure_options.m4 :
OMPI_FORTRAN_USER_REQUESTED=0
108 case "x$enable_mpi_fortran" in
109 x)
110 AC_MSG_RESULT([yes (all/default)])
111 OMPI_WANT_FORTRAN_MPIFH_BINDINGS=1
112 OMPI_WANT_FORTRAN_USEMPI_BINDINGS=1
113 OMPI_WANT_FORTRAN_USEMPIF08_BINDINGS=1
114 ;;
115
116 xyes|xall)
117 AC_MSG_RESULT([yes (all)])
118 OMPI_FORTRAN_USER_REQUESTED=1
119 OMPI_WANT_FORTRAN_MPIFH_BINDINGS=1
120 OMPI_WANT_FORTRAN_USEMPI_BINDINGS=1
121 OMPI_WANT_FORTRAN_USEMPIF08_BINDINGS=1
122 ;;

OMPI_FORTRAN_USER_REQUESTED=1
should only happen when xall an not when xyes

I will review this tomorrow,
In the mean time, feel free to revert the changeset or simply not use the --enable-mpi-fortran for now

Cheers,

Gilles