Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] SHMEM symmetric objects in shared libraries
From: Shamis, Pavel (shamisp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-29 14:23:44

Is v1.1 posted somewhere? I don't see it up on the LBNL site.

www.openshmem.org<http://www.openshmem.org>

"Get documentation" - > "Specification"

(For some reason I can not get direct link)

Pasha

Josh

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Shamis, Pavel <shamisp_at_[hidden]<mailto:shamisp_at_[hidden]>> wrote:

>>> I've never got an reply to this query. Any comments on it?
>>
>> it is not supported by OpenSHMEM specification (v1.1 page 3 lines 34-35).
>> (it has never been supported by shmem)
>
> thanks Pasha, that should have crossed my eyes.

Not a problem ! In last month at least three OpenSHMEM users stepped on exactly the same issue :)
- Pasha