Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Annual SVN account maintenance
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-24 06:23:07

On Jul 24, 2014, at 2:55 AM, Bert Wesarg <bert.wesarg_at_[hidden]<mailto:bert.wesarg_at_[hidden]>> wrote:

may I suggest to increase the timeout next year. I think it is vacation time around the world and a deadline from 1 week seems very short and may be easily missed. I'm the only one from the three Dresden guys who is not in vacation until the deadline.

One question though: it is only about removing SVN write access, not trac access, correct?

Correct. The wiki explicitly says this:

"Removing someone's SVN write access does not affect their Trac / wiki / bug tracking account."

The wording below "THEY WILL BE DELETED" seems to suggest that the accounts may be removed completely.

Thanks.

Bert

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/2014-SVN-summer-cleaning

If you don't indicate which accounts are still in use by the deadline, THEY WILL BE DELETED.

--
Dipl.-Inf. Bert Wesarg
wiss. Mitarbeiter