Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Annual SVN account maintenance
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-24 06:23:07

On Jul 24, 2014, at 2:55 AM, Bert Wesarg <bert.wesarg_at_[hidden]<mailto:bert.wesarg_at_[hidden]>> wrote:

may I suggest to increase the timeout next year. I think it is vacation time around the world and a deadline from 1 week seems very short and may be easily missed. I'm the only one from the three Dresden guys who is not in vacation until the deadline.

One question though: it is only about removing SVN write access, not trac access, correct?

Correct. The wiki explicitly says this:

"Removing someone's SVN write access does not affect their Trac / wiki / bug tracking account."

The wording below "THEY WILL BE DELETED" seems to suggest that the accounts may be removed completely.

If you don't indicate which accounts are still in use by the deadline, THEY WILL BE DELETED.

Dipl.-Inf. Bert Wesarg
wiss. Mitarbeiter
Technische Universität Dresden
Zentrum für Informationsdienste und Hochleistungsrechnen (ZIH)
01062 Dresden
Tel.: +49 (351) 463-42451
Fax: +49 (351) 463-37773
E-Mail: bert.wesarg_at_[hidden]<mailto:bert.wesarg_at_[hidden]>
devel mailing list
Link to this post:
Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: