Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Annual SVN account maintenance
From: Bert Wesarg (bert.wesarg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-24 02:55:15

Hi,

On 07/23/2014 04:52 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
> It is that time again -- it's time to clean house of SVN write access accounts.
>
> SHORT VERSION
> =============
>
> Edit the wiki to preserve your organization's SVN accounts by COB, Thursday, July 31, 2014:

may I suggest to increase the timeout next year. I think it is vacation
time around the world and a deadline from 1 week seems very short and
may be easily missed. I'm the only one from the three Dresden guys who
is not in vacation until the deadline.

One question though: it is only about removing SVN write access, not
trac access, correct? The wording below "THEY WILL BE DELETED" seems to
suggest that the accounts may be removed completely.

Thanks.

Bert

--
Dipl.-Inf. Bert Wesarg