Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r32163 - in trunk: opal/mca/base orte/tools/orterun
From: Mike Dubman (miked_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-16 13:15:40

we have a strong use-case for list of env variables passed as mca params.(it
was presented and discussed in the past).

we can rename opal_base_envlist as "-mca x var=val" for consistency.
also, "-x" param now is just an alias for "-mca opal_base_envlist var=val"
- so, we can keep it (w/o deprecation warning) as it re-uses same infra.