Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Move the Open MPI communication infrastructure in OPAL
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-15 17:57:26

George: I've asked the various BTL developers of the components you listed below (minus Portals4 as I couldn't get hold of them), and we are agreed that we can move forward.

So please go ahead and commit this merge - it'll break things, but we all agreed it would be easier to resolve in the trunk at this stage.