Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] openmpi.spec
From: Mike Dubman (miked_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-12 08:24:58

you are right about setting 'dist %{nil}' will workaround about the src.rpm
filename issue.
but we are using contrib/dist/linux/buildrpm.sh script and not calling
rpmbuild directly.

I don`t mind having %{?dist} in the spec file, as long as this change is
backwards compatible:

You can change buildrpm.sh +215 to include --define 'dist %{nil}' when
creating src.rpm and it will be fine for all.