Subject: [OMPI devel] [patch] man and FUNC_NAME corrections
From: Kawashima, Takahiro (t-kawashima_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-09 21:09:54

Hi,

The attached patch corrects trivial typos in man files and
FUNC_NAME variables in ompi/mpi/c/*.c files.

One note which may not be trivial:
Before MPI-2.1, MPI standard says MPI_PACKED should be used for
MPI_{Pack,Unpack}_external. But in MPI-2.1, it was changed to
use MPI_BYTE. See 'B.3 Changes from Version 2.0 to Version 2.1'
(page 766) in MPI-3.0.

Though my patch is for OMPI trunk, I want to see these
corrections in 1.8 series.

Takahiro Kawashima,
MPI development team,
Fujitsu