Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OMPI BTL async progress prototype discussion meeting
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-08 12:24:47

I got a lot of random calendar "accept" responses (i.e., "random" = "from people I don't know"). I was a little surprised; I had expected only core Open MPI developers to respond -- I sent it to the devel list (vs. sending to a specific list of people) purely out of laziness/convenience.

You're all free to attend, but just to be clear: this meeting is not intended to be an Open MPI presentation to the world. We will not be providing Open MPI Internals 101 during this meeting, for example. It is assumed that participants will be deeply familiar with Open MPI internals.