Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.8.2 CMR window is closing
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-01 11:22:44

Hi all

I am preparing to release 1.8.2 in July. Accordingly, the window for new CMRs is closing next week, July 9th, barring demonstration of catastrophic errors. At the moment, 1.8.2 is passing MTT rather cleanly, so I don't foresee such a case arising.

Please begin your final round of testing to identify errors that require fixing, submit any new CMRs ASAP, and complete your review of all pending CMRs by that time or else I will push to have them delayed for 1.8.3, barring a strong reason to the contrary.

Thanks
Ralph