Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Calendar appointment coming to the list
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-26 11:56:40

On Jun 26, 2014, at 10:47 AM, Friedley, Andrew <andrew.friedley_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Is there any prior written outline/discussion on this topic that someone could point me to?

Nope. It's all been verbal discussions yesterday and today in the OMPI developer meeting here in Chicago. There is a very brief writeup that I just added to the wiki, but there's no way to capture 24+ hours of discussions on a wiki:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Jun14Meeting

> Any plans to apply this work to the MTLs as well?

MTLs can do whatever they want for asynch progress.