Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: about dynamic/intercomm_create test from ibm test suite
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-28 11:44:52

Jeff and I have debated this question. We could reduce the number of iterations, or we could up the time limit. Better solution is probably to speed it back up again as it *used* to complete in the current time limit. So we thought we'd leave it alone for now as a reminder that we need to address this at some point.

I've done some qualifying to find out the time bottlenecks for Nathan, Jeff, and I - but none of us have had the time to chase it down.