Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r31786 - trunk/ompi/mca/bml/r2
From: Nathan Hjelm (hjelmn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-19 15:06:55

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 02:14:57PM +0900, Gilles Gouaillardet wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> do you mean the bug/typo was not at line 487
> (e.g. btl_send was ok)
> but at line 498 ?
> (e.g. btl_send must be used instead of btl_eager)

Yup. If you look at the next loop (L497) it looks through the btl_send
list and then calls del_procs if it finds the btl in that list.

> at first sight, that make sense.
>
> i'd rather let the author/maintainer of this part comment on that

I don't know if the original author still works on Open MPI. I think we
will have to guess the intent of the code. Let me take a closer look and
see if I can determine for sure what was intended. If I can determine
for sure I will include this change with another bml fix that needs to
go in.

-Nathan