Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: continue cleanup of build system abstractions
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-08 10:41:30

This RFC is now complete - the renaming exercise is done. My apologies to all for the churn, and my deepest thanks for your patience.

I know it will take awhile to get used to using the revised names and to avoid breaking the abstractions going forward. We have a "canary" for most of the abstraction breaks, so we can deal with them rather quickly when they occur.

Please let me know if/when you hit issues and we'll fix them as quickly as possible. I think the system is pretty close to right, but (as usual) there may be things in areas we can't compile that are broken.

Thanks again for your patience during this transition.
Ralph