Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: continue cleanup of build system abstractions
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-01 12:09:20

Next step:

OMPI_INSTALL_BINARIES -> OPAL_INSTALL_BINARIES
OMPI_ENSURE_CONTAINS_OPTFLAGS -> OPAL_ENSURE_CONTAINS_OPTFLAGS
OMPI_CFLAGS_BEFORE_PICKY -> OPAL_CFLAGS_BEFORE_PICKY

Most of the rest of the changes are in the config area and configure.ac - we'll start with the following:
config/opal_setup_cc.m4 -> move all OMPI/ompi to OPAL/opal
ompi_show_title -> opal_show_title
ompi_show_subtitle -> opal_show_subtitle

Timeout: minus objection, end-of-week