Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Well-known mca parameters
From: Mike Dubman (miked_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-29 00:33:15

>>> I didn't see a reply to my question about the primary use case for this
being for scripts, and therefore a slightly-more-than-trivial regexp...

The primary use-case:

collect system related info w/ help of ompi_info and validate cluster setup
is according to site/vendor rules.
Can be done manually with help of command line or with script provided by
sysadmin or vendor.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 1:12 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]