Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Remove heterogeneous support
From: Nathan Hjelm (hjelmn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-28 13:39:01

This part of the heterogeneous support being broken was my fault. I
fixed it in r31535. I will try to spend some time over the next month or
so fixing heterogeneous support in the one-sided code. Right now the
packed datatype representation will not work if sizeof (int) is not
consistent. Not sure if we ever claimed to support this case though.

-Nathan