Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Remove heterogeneous support
From: Gilles Gouaillardet (gilles.gouaillardet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-27 22:50:41

According to Jeff's comment, OpenMPI compiled with
--enable-heterogeneous is broken even in an homogeneous cluster.

as a first step, MTT could be ran with OpenMPI compiled with
--enable-heterogenous and running on an homogeneous cluster
(ideally on both little and big endian) in order to identify and fix the
bug/regression.
/* this build is currently disabled in the MTT config of the
cisco-community cluster */

Gilles