Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] mosix patches
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-24 22:56:12

It was never committed to OMPI - it became stuck in a side branch when the developer graduated and took a job, and never came across. Given the age, I'd suspect that side branch is way out-of-date and probably would need some significant effort before it could be brought into the OMPI trunk, assuming someone took the effort to do so.