Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Remove heterogeneous support
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-24 12:54:36

There seems to be an opportunity to still have heterogeneous environment in the future.
http://www.enterprisetech.com/2014/04/23/ibm-google-show-power8-systems-openpower-efforts/

I don’t think it is fair to shift the burden on the original developer instead of the committer who broke a feature.

 George.