Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] coll/tuned MPI_Bcast can crash or silently fail when using distinct datatypes across tasks
From: Gilles Gouaillardet (gilles.gouaillardet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-23 01:43:12

Nathan,

i uploaded this part to github :
https://github.com/ggouaillardet/ompi-svn-mirror/tree/flatten-datatype

you really need to check the last commit :
https://github.com/ggouaillardet/ompi-svn-mirror/commit/a8d014c6f144fa573eeee2bdd25f8b6b05b07ea8

please consider this as experimental and poorly tested.
that being said, this is only addition to existing code, so it does not
break anything and could be pushed to the trunk.

Gilles