Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.8.1rc1 posted
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-22 13:01:18

Per and per discussion on the call this morning, 1.8.1rc1 has been posted:

The only code change is to fix the critical fix regarding session directory behavior, and to disallow (by default) root from executing mpirun.

This is a minimal-distance change from v1.8[.0].

If people could do some sanity testing of this tarball, that would be great.

If there are no problems (and I don't expect there to be), I plan to release 1.8.1 tomorrow.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: