Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] configure fails on the trunk since r31390
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-15 01:11:16

Hi Gilles

There really isn't any need to open tickets when things like this happen. A simple note to devel is usually considered adequate. The problem will either be repaired by the responsible organization when they return to work, or we will revert the offending commit if the fix is going to take awhile.

The best solution in most cases is to simply roll your local repo back to a point before the offending commit until it gets fixed. These things happen, though not frequently.