Subject: [OMPI devel] OMPI www repo now at github
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-08 18:26:20

Effective immediately, the Open MPI web site repository (i.e., all the PHP that runs www.open-mpi.org) is now at github (it used to be in svn.open-mpi.org):

    https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-www

Read access to the old SVN repo is still available, but write access has been disabled. The old SVN repo will disappear at some point (once we find/fix everything that breaks by moving to git/github).

If you want/need write access to the web site, please let me know, and I can add you to the github repo access list. Current users with write access are:

- me
- Ralph Castain
- Brice Goglin

If you push changes up to github, they'll become live on the production site within 15 minutes.