Subject: [OMPI devel] OMPI www repo now at github
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-08 18:26:20

Effective immediately, the Open MPI web site repository (i.e., all the PHP that runs is now at github (it used to be in

Read access to the old SVN repo is still available, but write access has been disabled. The old SVN repo will disappear at some point (once we find/fix everything that breaks by moving to git/github).

If you want/need write access to the web site, please let me know, and I can add you to the github repo access list. Current users with write access are:

- me
- Ralph Castain
- Brice Goglin

If you push changes up to github, they'll become live on the production site within 15 minutes.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: