Subject: [OMPI devel] cleanup of rr_byobj
From: tmishima_at_[hidden]
Date: 2014-03-25 20:37:32

Hi Ralph, I moved on to the development list.

I'm not sure why add_one flag is used in the rr_byobj.
Here, if oversubscribed, proc is mapped to each object
one by one. So, I think the add_one is not necesarry.

Instead, when the user doesn't permit oversubscription,
the second pass should be skipped.

I made the logic a bit clear based upon this idea and
removed some outputs to synchronize it with the 1.7 branch.

Please take a look at attached patch file.

Tetsuya

(See attached file: patch.byobj)