Subject: [OMPI devel] ompi-tests "ompimtttester" account password changed
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-17 14:33:56

Many of you are using the "ompimtttester" SVN account for read-only access the ompi-tests SVN repository for MTT testing.

Short version

There was an accidental disclosure of this SVN account's password in a public forum today, so we had to reset the password. If you represent a core Open MPI development organization that uses this account, please contact Mike Dubman <miked_at_[hidden]> for the new password.

More detail

We password protect the ompi-tests SVN repo because it contains copies of publicly-available software for which we do not have redistribution rights. As such, this password cannot be public knowledge -- it is restricted to core OMPI development organizations. We therefore must take the responsible action and change the password immediately.

Sorry folks; your MTT runs may not be able to SVN update from the ompi-tests repo until you update your local copy of the password.