I have both good and bad news to report - first the good.
OSHMEM now passes nearly all its tests on my Linux cluster (tcp). My hat is off to the Mellanox guys for getting this done, including getting our MTT repo tests complete.
The MPI layer passes nearly all the IBM, Intel, and one-sided tests. Only a few failures.
Now the bad. The coll/ml component continues to have problems, including segfaults, and I have discovered that the bcol and coll/ml code remains entangled (I thought it had been separated, but sadly not). I have therefore ompi_ignored coll/ml and bcol/ptpcoll.
We also retain a hang in mpirun under some failure cases. I'm working on a solution to that one.
So here is my proposal for release. We allow OSHMEM to build by default as it met our conditions for doing so. We add an --enable-coll-ml configure flag and disable coll/ml and friends unless specifically requested. We then release 1.7.5 following the Tues developer telecon.