Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.7.5 status
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-10 18:50:23

Hi folks

Here's a quick status for our discussion tomorrow on 1.7.5:

MPI tests

* idx_null continues to fail

* other failures may be fixed due to CMR that came after my tests started

OSHMEM tests

* quite a few failures

* performance tests uniformly fail - finally had to just abort them and set them to be skipped from now on

Link to OSHMEM failures:

http://mtt.open-mpi.org/index.php?do_redir=2156

Right now, I'm leaning on releasing 1.7.5 with OSHMEM *disabled* by default, with a plan to enable OSHMEM by default once the code stabilizes and becomes less error prone.

Talk to you tomorrow
Ralph