Subject: [OMPI devel] pulling in Open-MPI changes to ROMIO
From: Latham, Robert J. (robl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-28 15:21:29

(please CC me as I do not receive messages from this list)

I trawled a bunch of the SVN history (not all of it!) looking for
OpenMPI modifications to ROMIO that I could incorporate into upstream
MPICH-ROMIO.

I have pushed a handful of changes to the 'romio_sync_from_ompi' branch
of http://git.mpich.org/mpich-dev.git

Could I humbly request a look-see from y'all? My main goal was to find
dropped patches like Edgar Gabriel's "can't switch on datatype" patch.
There don't seem to be any. But my second goal was to make life easier
for you: if pulling in these changes complicates your life, let me know
and I'll drop any/all of them.

Thanks
==rob