Subject: [OMPI devel] OMPI_RML_TAG_SHMEM
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-26 17:58:12

There is an OMPI_RML_TAG_SHMEM in ompi/mca/rte/rte.h on the v1.7 branch that does not exist in the trunk. I cannot find it used anywhere in the v1.7 branch (or the trunk, obviously).

I'm taking it out as part of a merge conflict on the v1.7 branch, but it worries me a bit that it is there: it was obviously removed from the trunk but that change was not brought over to v1.7... (i.e., was there any other oshmem stuff that was done on the trunk and not brought to v1.7?)