Subject: [OMPI devel] CRS/CRIU: add code to actually checkpoint a process
From: Adrian Reber (adrian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-17 14:39:23

I have prepared a patch I would like to commit which adds to code to
actually checkpoint a process. Thanks for the pointers about the string
variables I tried to do implement it correctly.

CRIU currently has problems with the new OOB usock but I will contact
the CRIU developers about this error. Using tcp, checkpointing works.

CRIU also has problems with --np > 1, but I am sure this can also be
resolved.

The patch is at:

https://lisas.de/git/?p=open-mpi.git;a=commitdiff;h=89c9c27c87598706e8f798f84fe9520ee5884492

                Adrian