Subject: [OMPI devel] How to read OPAL_OUTPUT-ed strings
From: Alex Margolin (alex.margolin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-17 03:21:45

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the OPAL_OUTPUT to print. I'm trying the
following command line (with no success):

`pwd`/osh_install/bin/oshrun --map-by node -np 2 -mca orte_debug true -mca
orte_debug_verbose 100 -mca orte_report_silent_errors true -mca
orte_map_stddiag_to_stderr true ./examples/ring_oshmem

How can I get it to print these strings? Online search was surprisingly
fruitless.

Thanks,
Alex

P.S. all the mca params are available if I look at "oshmem_info -a", so I
suppose I can use them, but there are a lot more params so I'm not sure
what I need to add here...