Subject: [OMPI devel] Update on 1.7.5
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-07 16:55:51

Hi folks

As you may have noticed, I've been working my way thru the CMR backlog on 1.7.5. A large percentage of them were minor fixes (valgrind warning suppressions, error message typos, etc.), so those went in the first round. Today's round contains more "meaty" things, but I still consider them fairly low risk as the code coverage impacted is contained.

I'm going to let this run thru tonight's MTT - if things look okay tomorrow, I will roll the OSHMEM cmr into 1.7.5 over the weekend. This is quite likely to destabilize the branch, so I expect to see breakage in the resulting MTT reports. We'll deal with it as we go.

Beyond that, there are still about a dozen CMRs in the system awaiting review. Jeff has the majority, followed by Nathan. If folks could please review them early next week, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Ralph