Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.7.4rc2 is out
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-29 12:19:34

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Paul Hargrove <phhargrove_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> My SPARC, MIPS and ARM platforms are still running, but based on previous
> testing of nightly v1.7 tarballs I don't expect to find any issues there.

I can report SUCCESS for Linux/gcc on ARM (v5 and v7) and on MIPS (32 and
64 bit).

For Solaris-10 with the Solaris Studio 12.3 compilers on SPARC I have
encountered a link failure when configured with "--enable-static
--enable-shared" (fine w/o "--enable-static"). I have not yet tried this
configuration with gcc. I have started builds of 1.7.3 to determine if
this is a regression or not before investing more deeply. I hope to be
able to report more tonight.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group