Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] testing assignments/requests
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-25 11:43:33

As always, Paul, we deeply appreciate your "torture" sessions. They are invaluable for turning up problems (e.g., the entire Fortran rathole of the last few days).

Your methods are just fine - the problem with issues being fixed in the branch and not the trunk is entirely on our side. People are just not being careful about following the procedures, and that's something we need to straighten out to avoid these problems in the future.

We'll take you up on your offer to add you to the cc list where appropriate - will try not to overload you too much!

Thanks again
Ralph