Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.7.4 fortran status?
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-24 18:31:15

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres_at_[hidden]
> wrote:
>
> I just committed a change on the trunk to configure that should disqualify
> the older pathscale and open64 compilers from compiling the mpi_f08 module
> (like we did in 1.7.3 and earlier).

OK, I will plan to test tonight's trunk tarball.

However, as my "real job" has me compiling gcc today, I have the free time
to at least attempt to autogen from svn trunk.
So, results may come sooner.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group