Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.7.4rc2r30403 testing report
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-24 02:01:32

I've run tonight's v1.7 tarball through most of my test platforms.
At this point I am aware of only 2 significant issues which I can reproduce:

1) At least open64 and pathscale "regress" with respect to mpif08 bindings
(were not built in 1.7.3, but 1.7.4 is trying and failing to build them).
 One can manually disable f08 binding to avoid the issue.

2) At least one ppc32 platform fails to link. This is (blocker) ticket
#4143 and I've confirmed that the fix proposed there works for my test
platform.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group